Why do we offer scholarships for our course?
…after all, the course is very reasonably priced.
We wanted someone on minimum wage to be able to save to buy this course within three months if they really wanted to. We deliberately priced it that way, even though the online education experts tell us it’s worth $1,000+.
We offer scholarships because we know there will be people who cannot afford it regardless of the price. They’re struggling just to feed and clothe themselves and their families. Those are the people who perhaps most desperately need this course.
To be eligible for a scholarship, you must:
- Be over 18 years of age,
- Be unable to fund the cost of the course yourself, and
- Agree to our scholarship terms and conditions.
How do I apply for a scholarship?
- Send an email to [email protected]:
- Make the subject ‘Scholarship Application’ (hint: if you don’t make this the subject, it won’t get past our filters and therefore your application won’t be considered).
- In the body of the email, tell us in 50 words or less why you want the scholarship and what you will do with your newfound knowledge if you’re successful.
- Include a statement saying ‘I confirm I am over 18 years of age, I cannot fund this course myself and I agree to the scholarship terms and conditions.’
- Money School will reply to your email to confirm we’ve received your application and it’s being considered. If you don’t get a reply within 48 hours, please follow up via our Contact page.
- Money School will notify you by email regarding the success of your application:
- We assess our scholarship applications each quarter, so it may be up to three months before your application is evaluated.
- Because we can’t give a scholarship to everyone that applies, we will make our decision based on the merit of your 50-word explanation for why you want the scholarship and what you’ll do with your new knowledge.
- Our decision is final, but you are welcome to apply again after 12 months if you are unsuccessful.