Children aged 5 to 11 years old are ready to learn about managing money – saving, planning (otherwise known as budgeting) and earning.
We offer a range of products and services for primary school students, including:
- Our picture book on saving, Bunny Money – aimed at 6 to 8 year olds, this fun and educational book comes with savings tracker posters and an optional audio recording. You can order a copy delivered to your home in our shop.
- Maker Kids, our kidpreneur program for Year 5 and 6 school students, delivered in classrooms in Perth.
- Coaching kidpreneurs through starting their own business – this is a 1:1 service offered on request. Contact us to learn more.
We also offer financial literacy programs, or individual talks on various ‘Manage Your Money’ related topics to school groups – click here to learn more.
Primary school students and their parents can check out some useful materials on our blog, such as:
- Our recent kidpreneur showcase, including links to their Facebook business pages
- Profiles of some of our kidpreneurs, including:
- How to talk about money with young children
- Ways you can pay your child pocket money
You can also see some of the great media our kidpreneurs have gotten on our Media page.