FI Supply Calculator
Welcome to the Money School FI Supply Calculator!
We’ve built this to help you work out when you’ll reach financial independence (FI) because we didn’t want the mathematics to stand in the way of everyone working towards their own FI.
Before you jump in, please note:
1. This is a beta release. We wanted it all schmick before the book hit shelves on 18 February 2020, but Lady Fate has had other ideas. We’re still beavering away on making it everything we’d dreamed of, but if you encounter a problem: sorry! Please let us know via the Contact form (and save a screen shot if you can).
2. We use a number of assumptions. This makes the calculator quicker, but less accurate. Therefore please use this is a guide, not an exact date you can mark in your calendar.
3. This is not financial advice. Money School doesn’t give financial advice, and we aren’t licensed to do so. Everything on this site is general in nature; this calculator included. Please consider your personal situation before applying anything we cover.
4. We don’t keep your financial data. Yes, the data you’re about to enter is a veritable gold mine for those who sell such things. That’s not our business model, and frankly we don’t want to be responsible for your data. So, be prepared that once you calculate, your data disappears from our system (though maybe not from the cache on your device – check that if you’re worried).
5. You can use the calculator for free. We’re deeply grateful for the Innovation Voucher from the Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation that made that possible. If you want our fancy detailed report, you can enter your name and email address to get it, but you don’t have to – you can get your FI age without it.
Ready to work out your FI Supply?