Did you learn about personal finance at school? Neither did we.
That’s why we created Money School: we want to close the financial education gap.
We have a comprehensive, independent personal finance curriculum that we deliver in a variety of ways, including online and in person.
We work with organisations (government, private and not-for profits), individuals, schools and education groups such as homeschool organisations.
See the section below that best applies to you to learn more:
Maker Kids Club
Our curriculum includes 14 lessons and is delivered online. Our ‘kidpreneurs’ learn how to select and test business ideas, develop business/financial/marketing plans, launch, and grow their business.
We offer the course to:
- individual kidpreneurs – enrolment opens each June and December.
- school/homeschool groups – enrolment is open once per school term.
Money School for Parents
Our curriculum is delivered over 14 weeks online. Our families learn to manage and grow their money, and how to adapt their plans to the economic environment and their individual mindset.
We offer our course to:
- individual families – enrolment is available year round.
- school P&Cs – to use for P&C directed fundraising drives.
Get out of Debt Fast
We offer a free online course on debt. With four videos and two worksheets, we teach you everything you wish you knew about debt already, how to pay it off fast, and how to stay out of it. Learn more about our course on debt here.
Our presentations have included:
- Workplace-based and public sessions for women on making the most of their superannuation,
- Talking to female Year 12 students about the power of compounding and that ‘a man is not a plan’, and
- Short talks for women to save and to teach their kids about money at public sessions and in prisons.