Enter the Money School Book Giveaway Competition!
Fancy winning one of these book packs, PLUS a bonus signed copy of Money School which Lacey will inscribe to you?
Follow the instructions below to enter.
Each book pack is worth around $200 RRP.
It contains books we consider mandatory reading for those wanting to become financially capable:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S Clason
- The Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (just ignore the bit on joint accounts please!)
- Raise Your Inner Game by David Levin (that’s right – a non-finance one. This is the mindset book everyone needs!)
You’ll also find three inspirational books:
- 16 Inspiring WA Women by Clare McAlaney
- Passionate Parents by Trys Reddick
- Kidpreneurs by Adam and Matthew Torrens.
We’ll draw the winners on 31 March 2021. Good luck!
How to enter Competition Round 1 (first time reviewers):
Entries for this round close on Sunday 28 March, 2021 17:00 (GMT +8), so get your email in before then.
- Leave an honest book review (rating AND comment – see example below) on at least one of the following platforms:
- Take a screenshot of the review once it’s posted, so you can submit it for your entry.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: Competition Round 1 entry, attaching your book review screenshot/s and letting us know which platform/s you’ve used so we can verify the review is live.
You get one entry for each platform on which you leave a review. You are welcome to copy and paste your reviews!
How to enter Competition Round 2 (if you’ve left a review before 1 March 2021):
Entries for this round close on Tuesday 30 March, 2021 17:00 (GMT +8), so get your email in before then.
- Take a screenshot of at least one review you’ve left previously on:
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject: Competition Round 2 entry, attaching your book review screenshot/s and letting us know which platform/s you’ve used so we can verify the review is live.
You get one entry for each platform on which you leave a review. You are welcome to copy and paste your reviews you’ve left previously to get multiple entries into this round. If you’ve left a review on any platform previously, you cannot enter Round 1.
Eligibility to enter
- To enter Round 1, you must not have left an online review on any of the listed platforms (Good Reads, Amazon Australia, Amazon, Booktopia, Dymocks, Angus & Robertson, QBD, Audible) before 1 March 2021.
- To enter Round 2, you must have left at least one review on any of the listed platforms (Good Reads, Amazon Australia, Amazon, Booktopia, Dymocks, Angus & Robertson, QBD, Audible) by 1 March 2021.
- An entry is valid only when the entrant sends an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by the closing date listed above, and the email (a) uses the correct subject, (b) lists the platforms on which the review/s have been left, and (c) includes screenshots of those reviews for verification.
- A review includes the rating and the comment (not just a rating).
- The maximum number of entries is eight per person (i.e. eight platforms above).
- The entrant must be able to receive the books by post. eBook, audiobook or other book formats are not available as substitutes.
- We will notify winners by reply email on Wednesday 31 March, 2021.
- The winner must respond within one week (by Wednesday 7 April, 2021) with their postal address to claim their prize.
- If no response is received by the due date of 7 April 2021, the winner forfeits their prize and there will be a redraw.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to respond to the email. We will not be held liable if a winner fails to receive the email due to filtering. For this reason, please add email@example.com to your contacts as an authorised sender, and check your junk mail!
- There will be no substitutions or replacements for the book pack. It cannot be replaced with other formats such as eBooks or audiobooks.
What constitutes a review?
A book review includes a star rating and a comment. Examples include:
That’s right – we’re serious when we say honest reviews! We want your real opinion even if it’s (gulp) a one-star rating 🙂
Entries that are just ratings via stars don’t count for entry.