How to save money is a popular question, and it’s sad that most answers leave people rolling their eyes and changing nothing.
The problem with most saving strategies is they’re hard work.
You have to think a lot.
You have to change habits.
Far better to have a saving strategy that doesn’t require you to think about it once it’s in place.
Here’s how to do it:
- Set your end Goal – why are you saving?
- Set your Rate – how much will you save?
- Automate paying yourself first – schedule bank transfers
- Isolate your savings – make the saving account hard to get to
- Celebrate – when you reach a goal, reward yourself! Read more